Thursday, July 7, 2011

TIME!!

Where did I go all this time? my last post was august last year..wow..Time!! what did I do with it?
I have to apologizes with my followers which I totally ignored for almost a year and that is not good.
But I'm back which is the most important.
I just came back from a trip in Europe and I had a lot of time to reflect on how I'm using my time.
Not very wisely I have to say.
especially in a city like New york, time goes by so fast if you are not organized, it will be the end of the day and you'll find out that you haven't done anything useful. and I'm sure your list of '' things to do'' is as long as my list.
I know one thing, I always find the time to have fun, that is for sure, but It's more difficult to find the time to do things that are important, like write my blog, work on my new project, do some research, find a new job..I have tones of ideas but to put them in practice is very hard.

So I decided when I got back last week to use my time wisely and ask myself: who and what do I give my time to and why? I know that sometimes I gave away my time to people or things just because I didn't want to spend time with myself or on the things that were supposed to be done.
why? I don't know.
I just know that I got to the point that I realized that I could have done so much more for my life.

So I Work a little bit every day on my different projects, I 'm trying not be too harsh on myself.

I do a little bit everyday so I can reach my goals, and I have to say that is make me feel better. when I go to bed at night I have a sense of fulfilment.
And of course find the time for leisure and friends but not giving my all time for that.
My body needs my time too of course, to rest , to exercise and to be fed properly.
It's hard to find a balance, but it's possible, and I will give it a try?
I have to admit that I write all the things I have to do on my Iphone, so I don't forget , I don't want to waste time anymore.

Time is precious, we have to use it wisely.

What about you? how do you manage your time?

1 comment:

neginstar said...

The best thing for me is to do something right away. In my heart I know I need to finish something instead of having a glass of champagne with a friend. I do what I can. I am finding when it comes to my goals, a routine is healthy. So yes, a daily routine helps put things in order.