Tuesday, October 18, 2011

On gratitude!!


Gratitude: (noun)
the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness: she expressed her gratitude to the committee for their support.



I'm grateful for Ceshada Chambers who came to me last night and said '' I love your blog and your website, it is like you are talking to me''. She really touch my heart, because if I can touch someone life, that is the greatest gift I can receive. Thank you Ceshada.

It's not easy to have gratitude because we want so much all the time, and sometimes we have so much already, we don't even see it or appreciate it.
I think gratitude come easy when you have less, or when you going through a struggle.
You just see things in a new light, you understand what is really important.
Gratitude is the hardest when you need to have it for your struggle, your disease, or the people who hurt you.

It can take forever to do that, and to keep a grudge is easier than to have gratitude. We all know that.
But when we reach that point, when we acknowledge and accept that we needed that disease, those people, that struggle to grow, to become a better person, to be stronger. It is such a relief and it feels so good.
That inner peace is gratitude, it's priceless, it's enlightenment.

Today I'm grateful, for the kind words of Ceshada, for my dear friends who are supporting me in all my endeavour, and I'm so lucky to have many of you, for my family, for my mentor in faith Daisaku Ikeda, for everyone who gives me an opportunity to grow and discover my real self, for the healthy food I eat every day, for my imperfect life..

Health starts with feeling good inside, feeling good starts with gratitude!!

Be Healthy, Be Happy

Peace


http://lydiadarly.com/

No comments: